feedback from OLR and please help for the next decision

来源: contested 2010-07-29 07:26:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1398 bytes)
I filed an complaint against my attorney late last year and got the following feedback (exertion):

"As a result of your grievance, OLR and Atty. xxx entered into a one-year diversion agreement, the purpose of which is to enable Atty. xx to avoid future concerns of the kind that you brought to our attention. Your grievance will be held in abeyance panding Atty. xx's successful completion of the agreement. When Atty. xx has met all requirement, OLR will close the grievance. Should Atty. xx breach the agreement, OLR may modify or terminate it and may reopen the investigative file on this matter"

It sounds like the OLR recognize that my attorney misconducted in my case, however, to what extent? Any comments from insiders are highly appreciated. I received from a separate package was for arbitration that my attorney paid 100 bucks for this to be proceed so my fees were waived. Should I go ahead accept this process or go to court for a CV case against my attorney.

My points: CV case: I may get compensation, but probably time consuming
arbitration: might be easier but run by attorneys, if accepted meaning I agree to not appeal anymore, so there could be risk that I would end up paying him some amount of money...

Are my concerns valid? I will continue research for any kind of information while waiting for your helpful inputs

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”