No, you cannot cue the court, and by the way

来源: 昭君出塞因地制宜 2009-10-21 12:11:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (914 bytes)
"I had an argument with my wife on May 30th and I was arrested that day. I was charged with 3 misdemeanor and 1 violation."

Buddy, I don't mean to be harsh. No one would have an argument with his wife and then just get arrested. I argued with my wife probably 100 times already (and counting) and I never got arrested and I don't think I will.

So you hit your wife and you are going to say "that was my first time." Yeah, right.

Getting back to your question, You are only reading a small portion of the NY criminal procedures. You should check with your lawyer if your right is indeed being violated. Perhaps your prior court appearance already tolled the 90-day period. I am not a criminal lawyer and I just don't know. Entitlement to a speedy trail does not mean entitlement to speedy concludion of a trial.

Check with your lawyer, that is why you have a defense lawyer.

所有跟帖: 

I did not touch any one at all! -EXu- 给 EXu 发送悄悄话 (521 bytes) () 10/21/2009 postreply 12:37:12

回复:No, you cannot cue the court, and by the way -EXu- 给 EXu 发送悄悄话 (222 bytes) () 10/21/2009 postreply 12:39:40

You need to see the reality - as others see it, not yourself -昭君出塞因地制宜- 给 昭君出塞因地制宜 发送悄悄话 昭君出塞因地制宜 的博客首页 (420 bytes) () 10/21/2009 postreply 13:15:34

if I didn't do it, they cannot force me to plea that i did it -EXu- 给 EXu 发送悄悄话 (96 bytes) () 10/21/2009 postreply 13:19:25

回复:if I didn't do it, they cannot force me to plea that i did it -husk- 给 husk 发送悄悄话 husk 的博客首页 (107 bytes) () 10/21/2009 postreply 19:56:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”