和声 kalafina《カンタンカタン》

来源: MonicaZither 2024-04-26 20:56:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (19739 bytes)

唱这首感觉心脏都得到按摩了。。。

这两天深夜地下室营业的有点多 

原唱: kalafina
和声:jolin
It's so sunny こんなに晴れ渡る September dazzle 九月の眩しさ My heart is empty ココロは空っぽ
I feel like I'm sinking 沈んで行くような heavy body 重たいカラダを Try letting go 手放してみる
A dream world that was simple カンタンだった夢の世界が When you turn your back on us 僕らに背を向ける時に rattling カタカタと揺れる from the train window 汽車の窓から Release only your eyes into the sky 瞳だけを空に放つ Beyond the blue sky 青空の向こう
Karapo time カラッポの時間を The voice of the creaking rails 軋むレールの声が how far to carry どこまで運ぶ It's not about the future or anything. 未来とかじゃなくて just far away ただ遠いだけの want to go to a place 場所に行きたい
Calm and rhythmic 淡々とリズム My emotions melt away 感情が溶けて Only the body that is still 止まっている身体だけを Put it on a wheel that spins rattling around カラカラと廻る車輪に乗せて To the nameless blue city 名前のない蒼い街へ I'll be carried away 運ばれて行くよ
Inside the train running through time 時を走る汽車の中 clatter katang カタンカタン easily swept away カンタンに流されて Only the clouds shine 雲だけが光る To an empty heart 空っぽのココロに something clanging 何かカタンカタン An echo echoing in the dry afternoon ひからびた午後に響くエコー
hold it heavily 重たく抱え込む A bag called Kibo キボウという荷物を I left it behind today 今日は置いて来た pouring down brilliantly 燦々と降り注ぐ An autumn day 秋の一日が it's just here ただここにある
transparent scenery 透明な景色 The wind is fluffy 風がふわふわ Passing through a weightless city 重さの無い街を過ぎる Black and white movies from the darkness モノクロ映画を闇の中から like staring at 見つめるような just pale 淡いだけの Break through the glare 眩しさを抜けて
The sleepy train moves on 眠たい汽車は進むよ clatter katang カタンカタン easily anywhere 簡単にどこまでも I feel like I can go 行ける気がしてる The heart that should be Karapo カラッポの筈のココロが clatter katang カタンカタン Something overflowed and fell 何かが一つ溢れて落ちた
Inside the train running through time 時を走る汽車の中 clatter katang カタンカタン easily anywhere 簡単に何処までも I wish I could go 行けたらいいのに when the clouds disappear 雲が消えたら the sky is just blue 空はただ青くて very beautiful とても奇麗な It was one day いちにちだったね
hold it heavily 重たく抱え込む A bag called Kibo キボウという荷物を I left it behind today 今日は置いて来た pouring down brilliantly 燦々と降り注ぐ An autumn day 秋の一日が it's just here ただここにある
transparent scenery 透明な景色 The wind is fluffy 風がふわふわ Passing through a weightless city 重さの無い街を過ぎる Black and white movies from the darkness モノクロ映画を闇の中から like staring at 見つめるような just pale 淡いだけの Break through the glare 眩しさを抜けて
The sleepy train moves on 眠たい汽車は進むよ clatter katang カタンカタン easily anywhere 簡単にどこまでも I feel like I can go 行ける気がしてる The heart that should be Karapo カラッポの筈のココロが clatter katang カタンカタン Something overflowed and fell 何かが一つ溢れて落ちた
Inside the train running through time 時を走る汽車の中 clatter katang カタンカタン easily anywhere 簡単に何処までも I wish I could go 行けたらいいのに when the clouds disappear 雲が消えたら the sky is just blue 空はただ青くて very beautiful とても奇麗な It was one day いちにちだったね

所有跟帖: 

沙发。 赞。 很棒。周末愉快 -chuntianle- 给 chuntianle 发送悄悄话 chuntianle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2024 postreply 06:43:10

蛮好听的,演唱轻松自然 -tiger2010- 给 tiger2010 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2024 postreply 12:01:13

好听!很赞! -艾茶- 给 艾茶 发送悄悄话 艾茶 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2024 postreply 15:37:55

高手!和声好棒! -yeyang- 给 yeyang 发送悄悄话 yeyang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2024 postreply 17:02:59

原音重现,好听极了。赞美女好唱功。 -艾唱- 给 艾唱 发送悄悄话 艾唱 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/28/2024 postreply 06:28:58

非常美的日语歌! -鹿林- 给 鹿林 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/28/2024 postreply 19:01:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”