孩子贪玩不回家该怎么办?看美国妈妈怎样回答!

来源: wint 2015-02-08 10:59:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8932 bytes)

中国妈妈问——

我家孩子今年4岁,不喜欢在家里玩,一整天都在外边和其他小朋友玩,叫他回家吃饭都不回家。

美国妈妈答——

来自美国斯托姆维尔的Mindy

孩子们都渴望友谊和户外冒险,这很正常,他们不喜欢一整天都独自待着。你可以给他一些和小伙伴玩耍的时间,但要给他制定规则,要知道,你不可能时时刻刻都监视他的。他已经4岁了,还没上学前班吗(美国妈妈一般在孩子很小的时候就送他们上学前班)?我要是你,就会让他和伙伴们一起玩,我还会邀请其他孩子和他一道玩。你应该试着和孩子妥协,即便他要求更多的户外时间。你只需让他知道,在户外玩多长时间才是合适的,并且提醒他其它注意事项。制定什么样的规则取决于你。

Mindy T. answers from Stormville

It is normal for children to crave companionship and outdoor adventure rather than playing alone all day. Give him time with his friends, but let him know what the limits are and that you cannot spend the entire day, every day, supervising him outside. At 4, if he is not yet in preschool, I would enroll him for some social time with friends, and invite other kids over for playdates. There needs to be a middle ground, and even if he asks for more outside time than you can manage, just let him know when a good time will be and remind him of your other responsibilities. It's up to you to set limits.

来自美国洛杉矶的Erika

他当然贪玩,要知道你的孩子才4岁啊!他喜欢到户外玩其实挺好的,但你应该要求他好好坐下来吃饭。用不着哄着他,直截了当地要求他坐下来吃饭——不管他是在什么时候吃东西。他必须老老实实地坐在椅子上,脸冲着餐桌吃饭。如果他拒绝,那他就不要吃了。给他充足的水,新鲜水果和蔬菜。好好享受你孩子带给你的快乐吧!你应该感到欣慰的,因为他没有疏远你,也没有冲你喊“我不想和你玩”。仔细想一想,到底是什么让你生气——这才是你需要即刻解决的问题,这会让你和你孩子的生活变得更美好。

Erika C. answers from L.A.

Of course! He is a 4 year old boy! Great that he gets to run, run, run. You can still require that he sit to eat. Don't beg, just require he sit to eat - whenever he eats. He has to sit at the eating table, on his bottom, facing the table. If he doesn't, he doesn't eat. Give him regular food, lots of water, fresh fruit and vegetables. Enjoy! He is not rejecting you or saying he doesn't want to spend time with you. Try to figure out what is making you mad - it's something you need to work on, it will make your life and his a lot nicer!

来自美国纽约的Anna

谢天谢地,你的孩子只是喜欢在外面玩,而不是成天看电视或玩电子游戏。到户外玩有什么不好吗?那有新鲜空气,可以作各种各样的活动,我要是你,就不会阻止,反而会支持。至于吃饭的问题,告诉他,他可以在外面玩个痛快,但到了6点,就必须回来吃晚饭。告诉他,如果他晚了,那第二天就必须早回来半个小时。他会接受这种方式的。

Anna Lee B. answers from New York

Thank God. Instead of wanting to sit in front of TV or playing video games. Fresh air, activity I wouldn't curb it I'd endorse it. As far as dinnertime, just tell him he can play till his hearts desire but at 6pm he is in having dinner. Tell him if he doesn't comply, the next day he'll have to come in a 1/2 hour earlier. He'll agree.

来自美国 斯卡斯代尔的Hilary

你应该往好处想。孩子喜欢在户外玩不是挺好的嘛!可以释放精力,呼吸新鲜空气。你难道还希望他成天呆在家里看电视和玩电子游戏吗?你觉得孩子不能成天都在外面跑,这我完全可以理解你。听起来你的孩子一玩起来就忘了吃晚饭!或许你可以尝试下“10分钟警告法”, 你可以告诉他,亲爱的,10分钟内我要你进屋吃晚饭,然后过5分钟后,再提醒他一次,到点后,他就需要进屋来吃晚饭了。

Hilary P. answers from Scarsdale

You should count your blessings. Playing outside is wonderful. Good use of energy. Getting fresh air. Would you prefer he be couch potato and play videogames all day?! I do understand that there are times when he needs to come inside. Sounds like he is having a hard time transitioning from fun play to boring things like dinner! Maybe you can try doing the 10 minute warning as in "sweetie, in 10 minutes, I'll need you to come inside for dinner." Then give him a 5 minute warning and then he needs to come inside with you.

来自美国埃文思的Beth

往好处想想。他要是不喜欢在户外玩的话,也许会像其它孩子那样除了玩电脑游戏什么都不做。

孩子玩在兴头上不想进屋吃晚饭是很正常的。

或许,你可以试试这个办法:让他帮着准备晚餐,在你忙着做饭时让他做你的小助手。

Beth answers from Evans

count your blessings!

He could be one of those kids that want to do nothing but sit and play video games.

him going outside means he will be healthier than other kids.

Not wanting to come inside for dinner is NORMAL.

You might try getting him to help fix dinner, giving a "job" during dinner prep.

来自美国庞克瑟托尼Erica

要是我的孩子也喜欢在外面玩,而不是成天猫在家里看电视和打电玩,我会很高兴的。

不管怎样,你是做父母的。告诉他,他可以在外面玩,但是你叫他回家的时候,他就必须回来。他不能哭闹,不能发脾气,不能要求玩更长的时间。如果他不听话了,你就缩短他和小伙伴玩耍的时间,直到他学会尊重你的权威。

Erica M. answers from Punxsutawney

I'd be happy my child wanted to play outside rather than sit inside all day veggin infront of the tv or video games.

Anyway, you have to be a parent. Tell him he may go play, but when you tell him it's time to come home, it's just that. There's to be no whining, no fits, no asking for an extension, etc. If he does, then he's done playing with the friends for X amount of time until he can learn to respect your authority.

米妈妈建议:

美国妈妈普遍认为,孩子喜欢在外面玩,其实没什么不好,这总比他成天猫在家里看电视打电玩要好吧。至于孩子玩得忘了吃饭,美国妈妈觉得,应该给他规定好吃饭的时间,告诉他,到了那个点,他就必须进屋吃饭。如果他不听,你可以适当给他些小的惩罚,比如,缩短他和小伙伴玩耍的时间,直到他学会尊重你的权威。你还可以尝试下“10分钟警告法”, 你可以告诉他,亲爱的,10分钟内我要你进屋吃晚饭,然后过5分钟后,再提醒他一次,到点后,你就把他领进屋吃饭。来自美国埃文思的Beth还为中国妈妈提供了更好的建议,让孩子帮着准备晚餐,当你在厨房里忙得不可开交的时候让他做你的小助手。

来源 米妈妈博客

所有跟帖: 

美国妈妈不明白中国妈妈说的在外面玩是什么意思 -军大衣- 给 军大衣 发送悄悄话 (69 bytes) () 02/08/2015 postreply 12:00:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!