回复:My suggestion

来源: twinlobster 2012-12-11 08:44:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1138 bytes)
回答: My suggestion偶尔冒泡的鱼2012-12-11 08:30:25

Let my mom take care baby till she is 2 or 3 and then send her to daycare

: My hu*****and is ok with that. He knew my mom is very nice person and takes good care of baby.

He knows that his mom has drinking problem (she gets herself drunk when she is not happy and cry loud. She has been like that for many years. She is not seeing doctor for that, my hu*****and never take her to dr for that either.)

But my hu*****and thinks that I make his mom worse because I fight with her, because I don't bear her. He thinks I am cold blood on her. (I treated her very nice untill she bully my mom.)

I am trying to be nice to my hu*****and. But it is hard. When I think about how bad his mom is, and a lot of time he is taking her side, sometimes he is so unreasonable, just like a mini version of my mother in law, so I get angry. It stops me from being nice to him. For example, I was thinking to cook a nice dinner for him when I was jogging in the gym. But when I am home, when I overheard that his mom is bad monthing me over the phone, and he is  not saying anthing objectively, I am upset again.

所有跟帖: 

Just pretend that you didn't hear anything. -偶尔冒泡的鱼- 给 偶尔冒泡的鱼 发送悄悄话 (331 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:54:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”