ZT: Jim Sinclair on FED's sterilised QE

来源: hercules007 2012-03-07 16:00:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1989 bytes)

My Dear Friends,

Today’s statement by the Federal Reserve may be the lowest of the low for anyone who understands the mechanics of what they are speaking about. You cannot drive a car nor run an economy with one foot on the brake and one foot on the gas.

The claim that QE can be controlled by equal stimulation and draining adds up to nothing whatsoever. The idea that the Fed could so perfectly orchestrate pulling and pushing is denied by the fact of where we are right now.

The Western economic world is a leaderless sinking ship that is bouncing from one crisis to the other, attempting to save itself by MOPE, obscuration and downright fabrication. There is no way this type of double talk is going to accomplish anything other than scaring the hell out of those who understand.

It may be time to start bailing out as Harry Schultz has told me repeatedly for 40 years. We can slip no lower than the central bank treating us like ignorant children when they know damn well QE is going to infinity in the entire Western world.

Only gold can protect you from this sinking ship without hope of rescue as there is no captain at the helm. Further to this the well meaning splinter parties are a guarantee that no rational candidate can be proffered to oppose present management; therefore the same people running the USA today will run it tomorrow with a total change of leadership in Euroland.

I am horrified by today’s total distortion of fact of how the monetary mechanism works by the Federal Reserve. We will win the war by jamming the accelerator to the floor and jumping on the brakes simultaneously, therefore stimulating the dead cat bouncing economies of the Western world to prosperity and avoid sovereign debt failure.

My god that is nonsense.

Respectfully,
Jim

http://www.jsmineset.com/

所有跟帖: 

A group of liars talking to brain dead mass -_学无止境- 给 _学无止境 发送悄悄话 _学无止境 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2012 postreply 19:36:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”