Here is some comments for references.

来源: 天下多蚤 2012-03-01 18:03:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2258 bytes)
回答: Lol..越王剑2012-03-01 16:19:34

Today multi-billionaire Hugo Salinas Price told King World News that central banks were definitely behind the smash in the gold price yesterday. He also said people should ignore it and continue buying gold and silver. But first, here is what Hugo Salinas Price had to say when asked about the plunge in gold yesterday: “I definitely think the central banks were behind it. I look at the graph of the gold price yesterday and when it collapses down $100 in about an hour, that is not natural market action. I think people are getting used to this. This is standard procedure and it doesn’t worry me at all.” 

“The paper money people (central bankers), the fiat money people all over the world who are keeping us in this game, they are now in retreat. What you saw yesterday was a ‘Rear guard action.’ In reality, the gold and silver forces are overcoming them and overrunning them.
The gold and silver buyers are forcing a higher exchange rate between let's say the US dollar and gold and silver. So every once in a while they mount an attack and fend off the army of gold and silver buyers....
“If I saw the price declining little by little, day after day, that would be a worrisome signal. That would mean the market is not anxious to acquire more gold or silver, but that’s not the case.
As I said, when I see that kind of collapse in gold, I know it’s not the natural market doing that. Nobody getting rid of their gold and silver is going to dispose of it in that manner. They are going to do it little by little.
This seller was definitely not interested in losses, what they were interested in was suppressing the price. What happened yesterday was insignificant from the point of the ongoing overrunning of the fiat money crowd.” 
Hugo Salinas Price also stated: “Continue to acquire gold if you can afford it. If you can’t, continue to acquire silver and make sure you have physical possession. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”