You could never believe it if you have never been there

来源: chengxing 2005-11-24 12:50:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2005 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ chengxing ] 在 2005-11-25 19:53:58 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 印度杂记<原创>612392005-11-23 05:23:25
India as an ancient country has always been my dreamland. The first time when I heard about the reality in India from a Canadian lady, my distinctive told me immediately that what she said was probably discrimination. I of course don't believe it.

When I was in India, I don't mind that Indians are walking on the mud without shoes because that is their tradition and is not my business. What I hated is that so called high class Indians treat the low class Indians like slaves. What I hated is that there are Indians living in a hut with a size for a dog. When I saw that Indians lived in a much better condition three thousand years ago, I hate it more.

Some richest people in the world are Indians. There are so many Indians living overseas. These people are educated and living in comfort. For these many years, the living condition for the poor in India is not getting better but probably worse. Plus I do not see good things that English had left for Indians during the 100 years colonization, except of a radio station somewhere and the tram track at Calcutta. English used India as their second home but left nothing for Indians. Indians probably can benefit from English since they can adapt the world outside without the language problem. On the other hand, they also lose their own culture. You can often meet some Indians who do not familiar with their own culture anymore.

I really spent sometime trying to figure out why, why, and why the poor in India can only become poorer and poorer. This is a very special country. Look at Vietnam, look at Burma, look at China, and look at any where else; there is always a chance for everybody. Only India does not give any chance to its poor. I eventually realized that is because of the class system in India. All the Indians, except of the people in lowest-class who have no right for everything, like the system. These so called high class Indians want to stay higher than others.

This world will never change!

所有跟帖: 

Can you believe that I have been there -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 (4516 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 21:00:13

so, you two basicly saying the same????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -艽野尘梦- 给 艽野尘梦 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2005 postreply 21:03:43

No! It is about one thing but talked by different people. -chengxing- 给 chengxing 发送悄悄话 chengxing 的博客首页 (408 bytes) () 11/26/2005 postreply 09:43:46

you sound arrogant too -云游鹤- 给 云游鹤 发送悄悄话 (47 bytes) () 11/27/2005 postreply 15:29:29

I don't judge any, which is not my job. I just tell my feeling, -chengxing- 给 chengxing 发送悄悄话 chengxing 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2005 postreply 02:46:21

回复:I was commenting on borisg, not you -云游鹤- 给 云游鹤 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2005 postreply 11:21:12

Do I need a permission to tell what I think? -chengxing- 给 chengxing 发送悄悄话 chengxing 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2005 postreply 02:49:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”