回复:关于移民加国

来源: WishULuck9 2003-12-08 08:40:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1455 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ WishULuck9 ] 在 2004-02-03 07:43:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Sorry, I am new to immigration issue too, so I don't know the answers to all of your questions.

From your education and experience history, you definitely qualify the requirement of Canada immigration. If you carefully prepare your documentations, you have great chance to success.
Go to the web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/
under the category: Skilled Workers you will find the instruction of how to do it yourself. If you have questions, go to 移民签证 discussion group of wenxuecity.com, there are many kind people there would help you.

To be able to apply Canada immigration in USA, you status in USA right now must be legal and you have stayed in USA for more than one year legally. I am not sure if the status in USA required to be legal or not while case is in processing, but it seems some people overstay in USA to wait for their luck of Canada immigration. Unfortunately, the processing time seems become longer and longer. Even in USA, the processing time may reach 3 years now.

Even you have to go back China, you still have good chance to immigrate to Canada successfully. It is only matter of time. Due to information lack, it would be better to gather all the necessary materials before going back China.

Maybe you need to pay more attention to how to proof your English capability if you don't want to take English test. (I guess all your education gained from China.)

Good luck!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”