Holding 3X etf is a good strategy in a bull market

来源: Beatcycle 2017-05-28 10:04:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1442 bytes)

There was a debate before In DQ whether 3X etf can be held for a relatively longer time. My experience in the current bull market proved that holding 3X etf is a good investment strategy in a bull market. As I mentioned in my previous post, I started an All In 3X operation (3倍体满仓) from last May and sold them at the end of 2016 for an expectation of a bull pull back, but it did not happen. From January of 2017, I restarted my All In 3X operation and bought UPRO, FAS, TQQQ and Tecl. I manage seven accounts, and I held TQQQ, UPRO and Tecl in three accounts from January up to now as posted below. As you can see from these accounts, the return of UPRO is just about half of TQQQ and Tecl. So, I gradually shifted my holdings in other four accounts from UPRO and FAS to TQQQ and Tecl from the end of April. Of course, I will not hold these 3X etf forever, I will sell them at some point when I think the bull market is coming to an ending stage.

I would like to repeat here the common practice in a bull market: 升市不估頂 and let profit to run.

所有跟帖: 

Good luck! -Smile_4ever- 给 Smile_4ever 发送悄悄话 Smile_4ever 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/28/2017 postreply 10:11:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!