价值投资思想和策略在加国市场的使用思考 - 10

来源: 股市小书生 2016-07-19 12:45:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8459 bytes)

“I always tell people, if we have a good quarter it’s because of the work we did three, four, and five years ago. It’s not because we did a good job this quarter.” — Jeff Bezos

今天加股微跌,我的投资组合上升1%,创历史新高。我能够实现今天的投资成果,是因为在过去五年里我学习了正确的投资思想,坚持了正确的投资方法。我也只有在今后的五年里始终继续坚持正确的投资思想和方法,才有可能达到更高的投资成绩。

价值投资的思想和方法不是一种高深莫测的投资秘诀,它仅仅是从一个普通商人的思维方式,行为方式来参与投资市场。

'Investing is more intelligent when it is most businesslike' - Benjamin Graham

以我个人的学习感受(仅仅是个人观点),投资的全部精髓都可以浓缩在芒格“选股的艺术“演讲中。

They bet big when they have the odds. And the rest of the time, they don't. It's just that simple.

芒格的演讲 ART OF STOCK PICKING

Here again, look at the pari-mutuel system. I had dinner last night by absolute accident with the president of Santa Anita. He says that there are two or three betters who have a credit arrangement with them, now that they have off-track betting, who are actually beating the house. They're sending money out net after the full handle a lot of it to Las Vegas, by the way to people who are actually winning slightly, net, after paying the full handle. They're that shrewd about something with as much unpredictability as horse racing.

And the one thing that all those winning betters in the whole history of people who've beaten the pari-mutuel system have is quite simple. They bet very seldom.

It's not given to human beings to have such talent that they can just know everything about everything all the time. But it is given to human beings who work hard at it who look and sift the world for a mispriced be that they can occasionally find one. And the wise ones bet heavily when the world offers them that opportunity. They bet big when they have the odds. And the rest of the time, they don't. It's just that simple.

That is a very simple concept. And to me it's obviously right based on experience not only from the pari-mutuel system, but everywhere else. And yet, in investment management, practically nobody operates that way. We operate that way I'm talking about Buffett and Munger. And we're not alone in the world. But a huge majority of people have some other crazy construct in their heads And instead of waiting for a near cinch and loading up, they apparently ascribe to the theory that if they work a little harder or hire more business school students, they'll come to know everything about everything all the time. To me, that's totally insane. The way to win is to work, work, work, work and hope to have a few insights.

How many insights do you need? Well, I'd argue: that you don't need many in a lifetime. If you look at Berkshire Hathaway and all of its accumulated billions, the top ten insights account for most of it. And that's with a very brilliant man Warren's a lot more able than I am and very disciplined devoting his lifetime to it. I don't mean to say that he's only had ten insights. I'm just saying, that most of the money came from ten insights.

So you can get very remarkable investment results if you think more like a winning pari-mutuel player. Just think of it as a heavy odds against game full of craziness with an occasional mispriced something or other. And you're probably not going to be smart enough to find thousands in a lifetime. And when you get a few, you really load up. It's just that simple.

在一月份的股市波动中,我找到了Odds,我Bet Big.

所有跟帖: 

不说具体的,说来说去都是废话。 -ASituation- 给 ASituation 发送悄悄话 ASituation 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2016 postreply 13:09:02

thanks for sharing! Investing is more intelligent when it is mos -passers- 给 passers 发送悄悄话 passers 的博客首页 (211 bytes) () 07/19/2016 postreply 15:09:58

赌博博弈的理论技巧和投资有相同之处,odds. -股市小书生- 给 股市小书生 发送悄悄话 股市小书生 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2016 postreply 15:33:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!