fluctuation 

来源: candyliying 2014-04-24 07:22:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1408 bytes)
回答: 同感,option越来越难做了. 金海洋2014-04-24 05:56:04
i am not an expert, quite new to option trading.
here is my experience:

i would pick high fluctuation moment to buy option. in another word, if i am not sure in the future 1-3 days, whether there is a big jump, i would not buy that option.

Flucatuation is different from one stock to another.

For example, if you look at CSCO, for a long time, it is flat, and the option will drop even you have the right direction.
But, at the same time, the SLV and GLD are flucating a lot.

i have a list of 30+ stocks to observe each day,(not that much). sometimes, none of them show fluctuation; the other time, one or two of them show fluctuation.

depending on the fluctuation itself, for 1% stock move in the right direction, the option can be up from 10% to 50% based on my observation.

to solve the price spread problem , i usually picked those stock with big volume. GOOG and NFLX are not on my list, as they have low volume each day.

Here are some stocks on my list:

SPY, QQQ, AAPL, FB...

these stocks are high volume and fluctuating. For SPY and QQQ, even if the fluctuating is not that much, as the volume is big, so long the direction is right, you will not lose too much.

just a tiny thought, hope that we all improve and make more money

所有跟帖: 

回复:fluctuation  -逐一点评- 给 逐一点评 发送悄悄话 逐一点评 的博客首页 (19 bytes) () 04/24/2014 postreply 09:34:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”