That's a lot, I'll to answer some

来源: ECityBlues 2012-09-18 10:31:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1953 bytes)

1. foundation is essential - most of us are not blessed with perfect skin. There are primarily 2 types of foundation, liquid and powder. It depends on your own skin type which suits you. I started out with liquid foundation, but found the result cakey, since I have combination/oily skin. Then I stumbled upon Chanel Double Perfection, it's the perfect powder foundation for my skin type. I've stuck with it ever since.

2. Concealer - this is an optional item. I don't use it, but I understand that if you want a very "professionl" make up, that's a good step, to cover up any scars, blemishes, spots etc.

3. Shading Powder - this is to create visual illusions or 3D effects on your face, to make your nose look taller, straighter, or make your face look smaller - again I don't do it, but it's part of a professional makeup job

4. Lastly, powder is basically for 定妆。 Face powder sets foundation (usually paired with liquid foundation) and can help prevent oil. Shimmering powder is just a type of powder, creates a shimmer effect. - I don't use either of these either - I'm usually just a powder foundation + lip gloss girl

But if you were to use all 4, then that is the order, 1. foundation 2. concealer 3. shading 4. powder (with liquid foundation)

所有跟帖: 

You are an expert! -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2012 postreply 11:35:40

Haha, not at all, just your average user, :) -ECityBlues- 给 ECityBlues 发送悄悄话 ECityBlues 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2012 postreply 11:54:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”