Your problem is you look at others for

来源: 昭君出塞因地制宜 2009-11-03 06:54:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1629 bytes)
some unfortunate event (assuming what you said was true, which no one knows other than you and youw wife). Why not look at yourself and think about what you could have done or would not have done? I am married and have three kids and have had many fights with my wife. But never did my have wife or our neighbour have to call the polie fearing something wrong was happening. Look at what happened to the Harvard professor, had he been calm and cooperated with the police, there would not have been an arrest.

Think about what happened that day. Think about what did you say or do when the officers arrived. There must be something you could have (or have not) done to avoid the situation. Otherwise, chances are you are going to end up in the same situation again in the future if the only conclusion is the society wronged you.

Tell you a true story, which did not end up too badly. A friend of mine had a fight with his wife and slapped her face (just once as I was told). His wife called 911, the officers arrived and asked him what happened and if he had hit his wife. He said in Chinese "老子就是打了,怎么了?” Someone else translated that on the scene and he was arrested and put in jail. The couple ended up spending $10,000 for legal expenses and finally got him a sentence for community service. Just think about had he not said to the police ...

When you are emotional, you will do things that you will regret. That is all I am saying. That is why the heading in my first reply to you was "Calm Down". Those two words are worth tens of thousands of dollars for people like you.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Your problem is you look at others for -风霜雪雨- 给 风霜雪雨 发送悄悄话 (269 bytes) () 11/03/2009 postreply 10:52:33

I apologize for my poor choice or words. -昭君出塞因地制宜- 给 昭君出塞因地制宜 发送悄悄话 昭君出塞因地制宜 的博客首页 (292 bytes) () 11/03/2009 postreply 16:12:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”