I am the father/husband

来源: EXu 2009-06-03 07:29:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1459 bytes)
I'm experiencing the exactly same thing as you now. However, I am the hu*****and and my wife claimed I hit her and called up the police. We

have one 2.5 years old son.

This just happened over the weekend (5/30/2009). I swear in the name of my son. I did not hit or threaten my wife. When the police came,

she told the police that I didn't hit her but I throw things into her. (but she didn't tell the sotry that my mom-in-law thrown a bag at me

and I just throw it back to my wife.)

I was arrested and spent horriable 24 hours in the prison. I was being charged as something called family disorder. (I dont' remember what it was exactly called, and it is something causes my wife/son feel phisically threaten.)

These are my own words, and she probably has her version. However, I'll tell you guys some more horriable things happened and I have clear poof on that.

Because of court order, I cannot see/communicate my son and my wife by any way. We have a joint account where we have both of our paycheck

direct deposited in and we use the account for all our expense. When I was released, I found she transfer out almost all the money. In this case, I virtually have no source to get cash and I cannot go back and live in my apartment. (It was month end and We just have our paycheck deposited. The next paycheck I will get will be on 6/15.)

Now I'm living on a bailout from my relatives.

所有跟帖: 

poor guy.. -小奶娃- 给 小奶娃 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2009 postreply 02:58:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”