回复:回复:请问各位, 这个男人有希望获得孩子的抚养权么 (再贴一

来源: Winged 2004-09-10 20:26:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4317 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Winged ] 在 2004-09-23 14:50:46 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
If you are in California, I can introduce good attorney to you. The person made the above post is either mentally unstable or never involved in any legal affairs.

Just a few factors I repeat here:

1. Women has a slightly better chance to win assuming all other factors are identical but definitely not 100%. In fact, men's winning percentage is higher than women in California in similar cases. The reason is probably is men is more stubborn and has more resources to go after his kids.
2. If you can show evidance that your wife wants to bring your son back to China, you have very good case against her. You can try to talk to her over phone and irritate her in some way and silly woman sometimes loses her control and may threaten you that she can send her son back to China. You don't know how scared Americans think when you tell them your son might get brainwashed in China.
3. In principle, you have to support your wife and your son financially. However, this is only so called "in principle." With good attorney and smart strategy you can shift the balance. The key points are you must be persistant and stubborn and paint your wife in old Chinese woman image. I see about 4 cases that involve in similar cases and all hu*****ands won the case. It's basically due to how to interpret the written law codes in your favor. There are many laws written to protect women's right with just billions of footnotes, exceptions, which your attorney can help you.

4. In America, if you have money and your opponent does not have some obvious evidance, you can win almost in any case. Of course, the definition of "win" is for instance, you gain your freedom after you murdered someone but you lost a lot of your property or you got sentenced in 5 month community service although you raped some girls brutally with some extra fines.

Even all these fail to work, good attorney can keep the case going and going and going to make your wife feel her life becomes a battle in answering court calls, attorney questions and etc. Your attorney can force the case into several year battle, as long as your wife is a human not GOD, she will make mistake, she may leave your son at home while she is shopping, she may feed your son with cheap food for a certain period suggesting not care your son well, she may has to relocate frequently and your son refuses to move because his buddies are in school and he doesn't want to leave, etc.

Probably, the best strategy to start is like this: assume your wife leaves in Los Angeles, you should go to Houston to sue her to force her fly to Houston from time to time (money+time cost). If you can find something she lied to althority as I mentioned in my previous post, expose her at first to paint her in bad image. Once you believe that you are the best person to take care of your son and this is a battle you must win in your life, you will win.

Any attorney asking less than 6K (excluding appearing court fee) in California is not good at all. One way to find good attorney is to donate some money ($1000 for example) to your state senater in your community and then ask him and his assistant to refer attorney to you. Politician's attorney friend is usually good.

Even in the beginning, she looks decent mother and she is confident she can win. Then her friends, her neighbors, her colleagues, one by one, show up on court and testied how nasty she is, how careless she treats your son. Her dignity and her confidence will get smoked. If she goes to church, have one or two her churchmates to testify is the best to beat her down.

The bottom line is to hire good attorney and kick her back and forth and once she becomes untable mentally and financially, she can't hide her status from judge and jury.

I have two friends who are criminals and have done almost every crime you see in movie -- they are very tough mentally and physically; however, after endless trials, they both become mentally unstable and almost crushed--- You don't know how tough U.S. prosecutors/attorney are. Their words can strip you completely.

Just file lawsuit and have your wife stand on court, your attorney will strip her completely and beat her down.

my two cents

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:回复:请问各位, 这个男人有希望获得孩子的抚养权么 ( -苦恼的男人1- 给 苦恼的男人1 发送悄悄话 (56 bytes) () 09/10/2004 postreply 21:24:05

回复:回复:回复:请问各位, 这个男人有希望获得孩子的抚养权么 ( -wastetime- 给 wastetime 发送悄悄话 (156 bytes) () 09/13/2004 postreply 12:31:41

if I was his ex wife, I will -trustme*- 给 trustme* 发送悄悄话 (42 bytes) () 09/15/2004 postreply 02:01:08

回复:if I was his ex wife, I will -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (47 bytes) () 09/15/2004 postreply 09:29:25

回复:if I was his ex wife, I wil -trustme*- 给 trustme* 发送悄悄话 (404 bytes) () 09/15/2004 postreply 12:39:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”