Realblue: the dinningroom menu for our 12/10 cruise

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-12-05 14:39:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3043 bytes)
If you enjoy St.Regis hotel, I suppose you would enjoy fine Continental Cuisine.

I must say, sadly, because the price of cruise nowadays has dropped a lot, the food quality is no longer the same as 10, 15 years ago. However, the quality is still somewhat better than what you get in a mid-priced Western restaurant in U.S. The presentation is comparable to the top-tier restaurants.

Found the blog page of the latest dinning room menu of Caribbean Princess, we will sail her on Dec 10 for a 7 day East Caribbean itinerary.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/menusA.htm

click the pull-down menu for each day's dinner menu. It is a PDF file, so it is very easy to read. Skip the Healthy Choice and the Vegetarian Choice and go straight down to the Main Portion of the Menu for quick read.

The blog owner does not have Dessert Menu, so we do not get to see it. There are usually 3 to 4 dessert items plus icecream and sherbet, as well as cheese selection.

Remember, you can order as many as you would like on the menu - I often order 2 appetizers and 2 soups. The chilled soups on Princess are excellent! You can even order things not on the menu but not too difficult for the kitchen to make. I sometimes have my lunch at the buffet area and then go to dining room just want to have a bowl of mixed berries with icecream. Princess serves excellent icecream freshly made daily.

Princess cruiseline is different from other lines, in its arrangement of dinning. That is one of the reasons we prefer Princess the most. (Their foods also suit our taste better, though Celebrity's desserts are to die for, and RCCL's chocolate numbers would make you cry.)

Like all other lines, Princess has the traditional dining set-up - the first and second seating that you are assigned for a particular table and you dine with the same tablemates every night at the same time.
Or, you can choose Anytime Dining - there are 2 or 3 dining rooms for passengers choose this option - you go between 6pm to 9:30pm and you can choose to be seated by yourslves or with others. Of course, the peak time 7:00 to 8:30 you would have to wait if you want a table for 2. They also dont allow reservation during peak time unless you are a big group of 6 to 8. Outside the peak time you generally can make standing reservation if you find a table you like a lot, or you can just walk right in.

Further more, Princess has Horizon Buffet that opens from 6:00am till 12:00am that serves almost identical foods as in the dining room, plus some variation. After midnight, it turns into a Bistro - where they have a menu and you order a la carte.

Caribbean Princess has an extra buffet area called Caribe Cafe where they serve seafood buffet 2 nights out of 7 night cruise (one cold, one hot) and theme buffets the other 5 nights.

You can have your meal anywhere, in dining room, or at the buffet. We often do both - have our meals at dining room and then nibble at the buffet later.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”