回复:You dont need any cruiseline offered excursion

来源: sowhant 2006-08-02 15:14:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1118 bytes)
回答: 回复:which cruiseline you are going with?sowhant2006-08-02 11:47:26
I saw lots of people recommended Captain Larry's Whale Watch tour (independent of the cruiseline) in Juneau. Do you happen to know anything about it? If we join this tour then we will be back at 7pm. Is glacier shuttle service still open? Is it too late/dark to go there? How much time you will need for the glacier trip? Our ship will leave at 11pm but we plan returning to the ship no later than 10pm because of the kids.

We will take the Misty Fjords floatplane in Ketchikan and then leave the rest of the time woundering in the town. Maybe we will go to the Totem Bight State Park.

I haven't decided what to do in Skagway. Seems everybody agree that Yukon & White Pass railway trip is a must in Skagway. But those trips are all long (6 - 8 hours). Would it be too boring for kids? Heard somebody in the forum talk good things about the Glacier Point Wildness Safari tour. This tour combines cruise, land trip and canoeing. Sounds more interesting. But since it is also long (5.5 hours), I am not sure if we can squeeze in a 1.5 bus tour to the White Pass Summit.

Thanks again for your info!

所有跟帖: 

it depends on how old are your kids -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (1213 bytes) () 08/02/2006 postreply 15:49:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”