Princess Cruise-Good mass mkt

来源: lvtotravel 2005-08-29 21:36:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1777 bytes)
cruiseline.

We have cruised with Princess, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Crystal. Crystal is at the high end market while the others are what is called "Mass Market". We like Princess, have sailed with her 4 times. We are going on Island Princess in a few days sailing on 09/03 Alaska South Bound.

I dont know much about the wedding packages - you would have to look at prices and amenities and make sure you compare apple with apple.

As for Princess, or any other cruiseline, you would want to pick the NEWER ships - the price difference between older ships and newer ships are not that big, but your enjoyments would be far far greater on newer ships than on older ships.

Among Princess fleet sailing Caribbean, I would pick Caribbean Princess, Star Princess, Sea Princess but not Sun Princess (7 or 8 years old) except for the itinerary (Sun does 10 day from FLL to deep South Caribbean, versus other ships doing 7 day East or West Caribbean).

Caribbean Princess is the newest, biggest and has the most features. However, it is also the most crowded as it is immensely popular, and it also has an extra deck added (500 passengers) - therefore, the services on Caribbean Princess is not as good as on other Princess ships.

I believe this winter Caribbean is doing East Caribbean and Star is doing West Caribbean. East Caribbean is better for scenary while West Caribbean is better for water sport activities, with Jamaica being a totally useless port on the West itinerary.

From what I know, Sea Princess is already sold out, as it has a very nice itinerary this year and is marketed heavily in Britain. We tried to book it 2 months ago but the categories we want to book have been gone months ago.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”