回复:请问坐过cruise的朋友,关于obstuceted

来源: aliso01 2004-10-08 09:32:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (998 bytes)
There are couple of things you need to know about those cabin with obscured views:

1) Other passengers jogging or walking on the open deck may have a view of your room. You probably need to have the curtain on most of the time.

2) You really won't be able to see a lot from your window.

3) The main benefit natural light. Unlike an inside room, you can tell whether it's day or night without looking at the clock.

My personal take is to book obscured room only if it doesn't cost much more than an inside room. As for room with balcony, it would depends on where you are visting. I like to have balcony with cruise to Caribeen and Alaska. With a cup of coffee or glass of wine, and spend some time on the balcony watching the deep blue ocean and shore line slipping away is really relaxing.
At Alaska, you don't have to fight with other passengers for a spot at the bow, simply put on extra cloth and walk out to your private balcony for a unforgiving experience.

所有跟帖: 

Good points: I think you meant -tourist01- 给 tourist01 发送悄悄话 (59 bytes) () 10/08/2004 postreply 09:51:06

thank you both! -windowview- 给 windowview 发送悄悄话 (568 bytes) () 10/09/2004 postreply 13:25:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”