美国加拿大的电炉头是240V的,以前用过很多国内的加热类电器

来源: 甜甜爸爸 2020-05-13 20:41:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6560 bytes)

炉头是四个孔的插座,两条火线之间,电压相差240V(+120V和-120V之间相差240V)。

比如国内的电饼档,电煎锅,接一下线,在加拿大厨房,用的完全没有问题。

蒙特利尔的话,专门有人卖这种线,25一条,就是炉头插座上插一个4孔插头,然后这个插头连在三孔(国内220V)的接线板上的。爱迪生电器有卖类似的,不过接的是法国那种220V接线板。

其他城市不熟悉,但真的很简单,豆浆机之类,用电热的都不是问题。

简单google一下:

In fact, most houses in the U.S. and Canada already have 220–240V power available in their kitchen counter outlets.

Residential power in North America is supplied with three wires. A +120V phase (black wire), a -120V phase (red wire) and a common neutral (Zero V) wire (white wire). Large apartment buildings may have 120/208V 3 phase supply - but let’s assume we are talking a single family dwelling. Half the 120V circuits are fed from the +120V phase and the other half from the -120V phase. Large loads like the stove/range, dryer, air conditioning are wired to both phases which produces 240V difference.

Most kitchen counter receptacles are wired “split phase” meaning the receptacle has been split with the top outlet wired to one phase and the bottom outlet to the other, Each outlet is 120V, but there is 240V available in the receptacle box.

I rewired my kitchen outlet for 120V/240V using a Leviton 16292-W 15 Amp, 125/250 Volt Decora Plus Duplex Receptacle.

check out the Leviton website: 16292-W

This is a perfectly code-compliant way to wire a North American receptacle to 120/240V provided it has 3-wire split phase feed to it. When installing cables, I made sure my garage and work room were supplied with 3-wire cables so I can change any outlet in the future to 240V.

North American kettles are slow to boil water, having only 700–1400W power. I changed one receptacle in the kitchen to a Leviton 16292-W and took my 2800W kettle from the UK and changed the UK plug to a NEMA 6 15-amp 240V retrofit plug. These are available from all hardware stores. Now I have a perfectly code compliant high capacity kettle in my kitchen and my water boils much quicker.

Foreign style receptacles specifically made to be installed in North American electrical boxes are available from International Configurations Inc. However, these are more expensive and may or may not be accepted by a local inspector. The benifit is you do not have to change the plug on your appliance wiring, which may be useful if you are having frequent visitors from a particular country, http://www.internationalconfig.

所有跟帖: 

这个非常有用,谢谢介绍。 -yigezi- 给 yigezi 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2020 postreply 09:55:12

用肯定是可以用,但从电器安全性考虑,不推荐 -DoReMi- 给 DoReMi 发送悄悄话 (122 bytes) () 05/15/2020 postreply 06:03:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”