you are too kind....even of my age:)

来源: evojim 2013-04-11 19:56:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2933 bytes)
回答: 哈哈,自古英雄出少年。吴聚2013-04-11 09:37:45
 here is the english version of 自言自语: 
My earliest recollection on photography was my father chasing me around in 逍遥津, 中山陵, and , with his eyes fixed downward at a huge ridiculous looking box called “Seagull”.  When I arrived at JFK in 85, father greeted me behind a smaller box called “Canon”.  Subsequent years, dad seemly always had that Canon around his neck on family outings during his seldom study breaks at Cornell.  I promised myself never go near such a device, since I gonna be a NHL player or a F1 driver.  

That promise didn't waver while I majored in digital signal processing in college, not even a bit during countless hours that I spent on creating algorithms to process Lenna(a Swedish Playboy model picture, that is the standard test image for image processing algorithms).  A trip to New Zealand in 2002 began the end of that promise.  Milford Sound and Franz Josef Glacier took my breath away. The interaction with locals and travelers fascinated me.  Yet, I still wanted to be a race car driver.  Finally in 2008, I caved in by purchasing a D80 for the China trip.  From then on, I tugged race driver dream in the backseat, with foot on the gas pedal to chase the thrill of decisive moments and the excitement of capturing serendipities.  

As U2 “Still Haven’t Found I’m Looking For” humming in the background, my eyes gaze at Ansel Adams ‘SAND  DUNES,  SUNRISE,  DEATH  VALLEY  NATIONAL  MONUMENT,  CALIFORNIA’ on the wall; my vision wonder into the world to capture time slices that tickle my visual and emotional fancies, in companies of Ewritt; McCurry; Franks and Smith, with that huge ridiculous looking box “Seagull”…
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”