thank you very much!

来源: Linyuzhu 2015-09-05 20:15:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1443 bytes)
回答: How is your general relationship with her?wfbql2015-09-05 19:41:24

She wrote my review super low in 2010 just because she was not satisfied with one project I did. I told her she could not deny everything I did just because of one thing. She changed it.  Then we seemed okay after that unti this year.

Recently she kept bugging me on small things, not very important things.

Overall, I can not say she is a good boss to work with. She used to have very bad temper and sometimes she got mad of me or others just because she didn't look at it carefully.  In other words, we got blamed for nothing wrong. She is a single mother with two kids. Sometimes she bring the little girl with her to work and the little girl always comes to my cube to play.

In the past, she fired one senior analyst person because she wrote bad review about him. She told me that she didn't intend to fire him but HR did. The fact is that she wrote too bad review, our HR said based on this review, they had to fire him. Our company is a very formal company about 900 employees.

There is another senior analyst had one big conflict with her in 2011 and he talked to her boss . After that, her boss took skip level interviews with us in the next several years and this year  this senior analyst moved to directly report to the upper supervisor ( her boss).

所有跟帖: 

So she had a tracking record of having problem with her team -wfbql- 给 wfbql 发送悄悄话 (1171 bytes) () 09/05/2015 postreply 20:36:07

thank you so much! -Linyuzhu- 给 Linyuzhu 发送悄悄话 (479 bytes) () 09/05/2015 postreply 21:01:29

Well, if you believe that she stuck to her score post conversati -wfbql- 给 wfbql 发送悄悄话 (2231 bytes) () 09/07/2015 postreply 11:18:49

This advice is quite constructive. I encourage you to follow thi -诚信- 给 诚信 发送悄悄话 诚信 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/06/2015 postreply 17:39:21

This long post looks fine. -LittleHer- 给 LittleHer 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/07/2015 postreply 08:08:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”