Should I talk to my boss about this?

来源: wxcqsydl 2010-02-23 17:03:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1396 bytes)
I have worked in a lab for 5 months. Since the work description is not clear cut among 3 of us. so we are all doing the similar tasks. There is a young girl recently started to do less and less. Last week when the group leader asked her to do something while she has just sat there for more than 2 hours, she said she is waiting for me, making it sounds like it is my fault that she did not do her job. Since I was busy at that moment I did not say anything (which I should). But later I talked with the group leader and she seems like totally agree with me (the young girl left early). The next day I asked that young girl what did she mean by saying that she is "waiting for me", she started lying. I did not allow her and immediately pointed out that what she said was not true at all (the group leader was there but she did not say anything, I think she did not want to take a side). And she is apparently very unhappy. The group leader said that we are going to discuss this later but today when I cam these 2 were already in and I sensed the group leader was not happy. Since I have heard that young girl complains about half of the people here which are either trivial or made up stories. So, I worry about this now. I am wondering if it is a good idea to discuss this with my boss.

Anybody (Ge Wei Da Xia), please give some input. Waiting online.

Thanks a million!!!

所有跟帖: 

Need to give group leader a chance to handle it -Easy.Spin- 给 Easy.Spin 发送悄悄话 Easy.Spin 的博客首页 (520 bytes) () 02/23/2010 postreply 17:51:21

回复:Need to give group leader a chance to handle it -wxcqsydl- 给 wxcqsydl 发送悄悄话 (99 bytes) () 02/23/2010 postreply 19:03:46

回复:Need to give group leader a chance to handle it -wxcqsydl- 给 wxcqsydl 发送悄悄话 (112 bytes) () 02/23/2010 postreply 19:11:38

Got your QQH. -Easy.Spin- 给 Easy.Spin 发送悄悄话 Easy.Spin 的博客首页 (396 bytes) () 02/23/2010 postreply 19:30:48

回复:Got your QQH. -wxcqsydl- 给 wxcqsydl 发送悄悄话 (1027 bytes) () 02/23/2010 postreply 19:48:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”