确实要小心,网上有人不能证明正常维护保单被拒:

来源: 老金工 2023-08-19 10:19:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9379 bytes)

$33,425 repair bill denied by Alfa warranty

16426 Views243 RepliesJump to Latest
Stevlio tri black
Posted earlier saga of “overheating” Stelvio Quadrifoglio. To catch you 15 minutes after leaving house high temp warning came on and then went off, car was running fine no actual signs of a bot engine. Towed to dealer. First they said it was sensors, 2 weeks later they said was a bad thermostat, 3 weeks later they said blown head gaskets. Then they said I needed to prove oil changes. I did my own. Produced oil and filter purchases receipts for 10k (10/2020) and 20k (2/2022) changes. Alfa warranty got back to me a week later stating they are denying claim

“After review with BC/RAM PTSC is declining the engine warranty due to a lack of proper maintenance. Customer was ~20 months into service before the first oil change may have been performed - no actual date or mileage supporting the oil/filter change. Only one material receipt for online oil change kit purchased late Feb. 2022. No oil change history on Carfax. This will show reject for a lack of proper maintenance. Vehicle will be restricted for engine warranty monitoring. “ 

所有跟帖: 

N年以前网上有人写的另类实例 -TBz- 给 TBz 发送悄悄话 TBz 的博客首页 (267 bytes) () 08/19/2023 postreply 13:59:36

Of course it will be refurbished transmission. -萨克斯风- 给 萨克斯风 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2023 postreply 15:39:35

学到好多,谢谢! -西西兰花- 给 西西兰花 发送悄悄话 西西兰花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/21/2023 postreply 22:07:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”