有人回答的Los Angeles County, violation of the zoning

来源: soccer88 2016-10-02 23:12:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2885 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ soccer88 ] 在 2016-10-02 23:38:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

OH WOW!.. Look at all these uneducated/guessing/not knowing the facts answers and replies.... So, let me help this matter a little further for the county of Los Angeles. I am not sure why people are saying different cities have different rules.. The zonening department of regional planning is under the COUNTY of Los Angeles.. That to me is all the cities within LA County are suppose to follow these codes. I own a RV and belong to a camping group. One of my camping buddy lives in the Los Angeles County and in September of 2015 got a violation notice from the zoning department of reginol planning. Let me now set the seen.. he does not park his RV diesel pusher in his driveway. He owns the house, the proerty, etc and has owned the home/property for years and is paid in full. Twenty some odd years ago he took out part of his front yard and laid a slab of 6" concrete with proper permits and coding with the city. For the last 20 years he parked his 30+ foot RV (nice looking and not stored like junkyard) on that slab of concrete. He travels often and keeps it clean so it is not an eye sore to the public or neighbors.... Just last month he gets this violation letter saying under the following codes 22.24.020, 22.24.025, 22.24.035(a) and 22.60.390(c) he CANNOT legally park his RV in the driveway or on that slab of concrete. he called the zoning company and talked to a guy I think his last name was Pumpernickle or something like that. He said under the zoning codes he is not allowed to do this and he CANNOT be grandfatherd in on the matter nor due to his handicap disability can he get a waiver to park his RV on his property. In short and you can look all these codes up yourself as I am trying to look for the loophole on this matter so please send it to me if you find it.. BUT, in short all these codes says that you cannot park any type of RV, Boat, etc between the street and the front of your home. the only vehicles that can be part in the front of your home is your own personal cars, like your pickup truck, nissan maxima, honda accord, etc. You can't even park the RV in the 50 foot driveway if you even had one to park the 30 foot RV on it. You cannot park ANYTHING between the street and the front of your house unless its your commuter car according to all these codes... PLEASE get your facts straight so you don;t send people into a tail spin of not knowing the law yourself.... IF ANYBODY finds a loophole or a WIN against the city that allows us to park a RV in front of our homes, please do so so I can pass it on... Also, the person he talked to said if your driveway is a long driveway that goes down the side of the house and into the backyard area then you can park it all the way in the back because the code says you can not park the RV between the front of the house and the street.. It does not specify about the backyard.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢。没仔细看,似乎他是把房车停在前园或driveway 上了。绝大部分city和town都不可以在前园或driveway上长期 -无忧房车行- 给 无忧房车行 发送悄悄话 无忧房车行 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2016 postreply 07:12:05

谢谢,很有帮助, -motorcycle- 给 motorcycle 发送悄悄话 motorcycle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2016 postreply 13:05:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”