这是一个车主的经历,同样问题

来源: soccer88 2016-02-08 10:48:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1324 bytes)

Sorry no codes but I will follow up that I had to take my VAN to a toyota dealer to look after these two lights VSC and Check Engine. They kept my van for 8 days! But I think they got it without replacing the computer which is what I thought they were going to do. So here is what I went through as a summary.

I. Local service place (very reliable and honet) saw oxygen sensor code and replaced. Light came on intermittantly still after about a week so next step.
II. Pressed gas pedal many times before starting to make light go away, but they came on still every now and then.
III. Remove battery cable to get lights off, lights still come back every now and then.
IV. Replaced gas cap, light off about a week but came back
V. Van to TOYOTA DEALER. After replacing another oxygen sensor they kept van for another week looking at it, when they called at the end they had also worked on my fuel injection, but they were quite nice about it and did not do a few things mentioned they might try, or at least I was not charged for those. I am not sure which items might have helped but there were fuel injector kits and oxygen sensors on my bill.

Now one week later and no lights so far.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”