关于宝马车系不同类型刹车片和刹车盘配合的使用实践

来源: 5W40 2015-04-21 18:04:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10936 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 5W40 ] 在 2015-04-22 07:54:14 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

开过宝马原厂刹车盘片组合的绝大多数人会对宝马车系的制动刹车印象强烈,瞬间的刹车力度及精准的刹车控制和其澎湃的推背动力毫不逊色。

大多数宝马用户虽为车子的刹车效力津津乐道,但很多车迷又饱受刹车粉尘的困扰,城市一般使用1-2周基本可使银白色轮毂变成灰黑亚光色,因这些粉尘具有一定的腐蚀性,长期不清洗会导致粉尘腐蚀轮毂深层油漆,造成大量难以去除的黑色斑点影响美观。

有鉴于此,很多宝马车迷为了美观且又在不丧失刹车效力的前提下寻找可行的方案,于是弃用宝马原厂刹车碟片的不同组合流行于宝马车迷论坛,其中一个比较典型的且性价比较好的一个方案就是使用德制Zimmermann的刹车盘和日美制Akebono Ceramic的刹车片,这个组合的最大好处是粉尘非常少,相对于原厂的粉尘数量这个组合的粉尘几乎为零,但这个组合虽为绝大多是DIY 所推崇,可这个组合的详细使用评估并不多见,英文比较中肯的见过一段,我会在本文最后给出,中文的根本没有!

先说明一下刹车盘片的使用材料:

原厂使用的刹车盘和Zimmermann刹车盘使用的材质应该没有太大区别,我没有查到原厂之外OEM的刹车盘,性价比较好的Brembo和Zimmermann比较多见,原厂的刹车片Pagid和Textar是属于Semi-metallic compound,这种基质的刹车片刹车制动伶俐,啃食刹车盘比较厉害,耐高温使用,粉尘超大会略有噪音。

DIY比较多见的刹车片是Akebono Ceramic Euro,这种刹车片的基质是Ceramic compound, 高低温刹车效果均衡都不错,刹车制动中规中矩,静音粉尘超少,对刹车盘的啃食没有Semi-metallic刹车片厉害。

最近有机会使用了这一组合,经过大致200公里左右的磨合(接近70%的磨合),说一些使用感受以供车迷分享。

100公里左右磨合期照片:内圈还没有磨和,盘面还清晰可见车铣的痕迹

这是一张完全磨合以后使用中的照片(参考照片)

新刹车盘刹车片按理应该有一个标准的磨合方式(beding in),没有啥场地去整这么专业的事情,只是在local没有人的时段来回多踩了踩,平时注意不要大脚暴走踩死刹车,一般有个300-500公里基本可以完成这个”beding in“.

说心里话,刚开始的50公里还真是有点儿后悔,刹车力度和感觉和原厂的差异太大,别误会不是刹不住,是刹车的感觉完全不一样,在习惯了原厂的刹车感觉后,新的刹车开始的感觉基本可是用“面“或“肉”来形容,曾一度怀疑家里LD是否能接受这个事实,但经过大致200公里左右的磨合,现在接近70%磨合程度,感觉有点渐入佳境的意思。

这是一个大致的图形来说明两个组合的差异:I 原厂组合; II DIY组合

原厂的刹车有一个称之为initial bite,然后刹车力度陡增,类似非线性曲线变化(曲线I),应该这和Semi-metallic基质的刹车片有很大的关系,而反观陶瓷基质的刹车片则类似线性变化的多些(曲线II),前者的感觉就是刹车感觉反应机敏,盘片在触碰瞬间貌似有亲和力相互吸引,但乘驾并不舒适,也就说的刹车“点头”的就会很大,即使控制的很好在最后的行程想稍微松一点刹车踏板,但依然会“点头”。后者则表现的理智很多,踏板力度和刹车力度线性关系比较明显,刹车时车驾比较舒适,刹车”点头“基本可以控制为零。

总体而言,原厂的刹车组合反应灵敏神速,踏板力度在5-6成即可提供90%的刹车制动力,但车驾舒适性差,盘片消耗快(所谓的软),粉尘巨多影响美观,DIY组合踏板力度和刹车制动力成线性变化多些,没有initial bite的感觉,踏板力度在6-7成可提供90的刹车制动力,但刹车时乘驾舒适,盘片消耗慢,粉尘很少且美观。

喜欢暴走追求驾驶性能的最好选原配,中规中矩城市买菜访友可以考虑DIY组合.

正所谓:萝卜青菜个有个爱

宝马车坛一个老外的评论:

OEM Brakes vs. Akebono with Zimmerman Rotors Review

About 10K ago I was due for new front brakes and had read a LOT on here about how Akebono Ceramic Euro pads were the best as far as reducing dusting while maintaining great stopping power. Plus I had heard great things about the Zimmerman rotors and how they would hold up!

Well I bit the bullet and bought FRONT Akebono Euro Ceramic Pads and FRONT Zimmerman Rotors (Not slotted or cross-drilled) and had them installed. I was advised to not brake hard during the 500 first miles, and then to break in the rotors and pads by bedding them in properly.

The first 500 miles, I really was weary of my decision because of not having OEM brake pads. Well my concerns were fairly well founded since the braking feel was fairly different than factory. The best way I can describe it is that the pads had NO initial bite and I'd have to press the brakes about 1/2 inch harder to get the same stopping power as with the OEM pads (that were already broken in).

As I said before, the tech advised I wait 500 miles to bed in the brakes and then they would feel a TON better. I waited about 500 miles and did the bedding process and the brakes were quite a bit better. After having them for 10K miles, these are my observations so far:

1. The OEM pads have a bit of initial bite to them and then feel like the trail off, almost like a logarithmic function whereas the Akebonos are a lot more linear with no real bite but then once you press harder you get more stopping power to an extent.

2. The OEM brakes have better stopping power overall than the Akebonos. I feel that the stopping distance has increased SLIGHTLY over the OEM pads and this is probably due to the initial bite factor. It is important to note though, that these pads still have no issue locking up like the OEM pads and allowing ABS to kick in.

3. The difference in dust is ASTOUNDING! I am fairly anal when it comes to having a clean car, and the Akebono's will make a WORLD of difference in this aspect. In about 250 miles of city driving (1 gas tank), the back wheels were VERY dusty and the front wheels looked like they had been washed 10 miles ago! After about 1K miles, I had washed the rear wheels 2-3 times while the fronts I left untouched. The front wheels now have a light coating of dust, something that I'd expect after 50 miles with the OEM pads. One thing I MUST say are bad about the OEM pads -> 2 Things are HORRIBLE about the OEM pads. The first is the dust as everyone knows, but the 2nd is something that most folks won't notice, Iron Filings! The metallic brake dust will stick to the paint and cause little brown spots that have to be removed with a decontamination system (Iron-x or Clay-bar) and can eventually lead to other paint issues!

4. The Zimmerman Rotors are pretty well made, they bolted on without an issue and and the coating on them keeps unsightly rusting away. A VERY well made product that I would be sure to buy again, however I wish they made purpose built slotted rotors to alleviate some of the initial bite issues with the Akebonos.

5. Noise, the Akebono's haven't made a single squeak since they were installed! The rear brakes on my car though on the other hand have been making a little bit of noise that is noticeable in an enclosed parking garage, but not on the streets.

Conclusion:

1. The Akebonos deliver what most ceramic pads offer, less dust, less noise and of course slightly lower braking power. I would rate a 9/10 on value, a 10/10 on noise, a 9/10 on dust and probably a 6/10 on braking. The initial bite is one thing that is hard for me to get over, especially when the pads are only installed on the FRONT of the car and I still get some bite from the OEM rear Metallic pads.

2. Would I buy my exact setup again -> Probably I would go with the same setup I'm running right now, Zimmerman Rotors and Akebono FRONT pads with OEM rear pads. The only thing I would probably change in the future is getting slotted rotors in the front to help the bite.

3. Would I buy Akebono's and Zimmerman Rotors for my WHOLE car -> Probably not, the difference in braking feel to me already is already a bit less than what I'd like, and I can only imagine the brake feel with rear Akebono pads. However I have no issue going with Zimmerman rotors ALL round my car. Depending on the availability of Quality Slotted rotors and the change in bite they give, I may change my stance on this.

The Akebonos' are a great pad and the Zimmerman rotors are great as well. The Akebono's left me feeling a bit less enthralled about my brakes, but in day to day driving and in emergency situations I have no worry that they will take care of me. My concerns with this come with the addition of Rear Akebono pads. With having a 760 and more weight being thrown around, my observations are akin to having a 745 or 750 loaded with multiple occupants. I'm sure many of you will say the Akebono's are great, and they are! But the difference in feel and power makes ME weary of putting them all around my car.

所有跟帖: 

+1 Good info. Thanks for sharing. -10brothers- 给 10brothers 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2015 postreply 10:03:41

再+1 , 谢谢分享。 -kanata- 给 kanata 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2015 postreply 10:10:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”