其他用户评论

来源: soccer88 2015-04-15 15:52:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1428 bytes)
I gave my 2009 Q7 for 25000 miles service to the dealer. Got call from them stating that front brake pads, all rotors and brake sensors needs to be replaced ($800). They are also asking me to replace all the tires as well ($1200).

This sounds ridiculous and unbelieveable. Company like Audi would make a car that would need these stuff to be changed this early in its life is just crazy. Its not like I race with this car or do off roading. I have a merc E350 4matic sports edition and its been 4 years 45000 miles and haven't yet changed any of these stuff.

Can anyone share their experience and also provide advice on whether this is legit and should I get a second opinion.

Regards,
Chirag

I own a 2008 Q7 with only 23,000 miles and recently my brake pad indicator light went on. It was on for about a month before I took it to the dealer, but I don't put that many miles on the car in a month. Anyway, I had to replace all four brake pads as well as the front rotors....$1,450.00!!! I thought this was ridiculous considering how many miles I have on the car. The service agent stated that, because of the performance brakes on the car and its weight, it is not uncommon for the pads and rotors to go out around 15-20k. Can anyone verify this? Also, what are everyone's thoughts about sticking with the dealer for these types of repairs?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”