看看一些评论

来源: MoonRiverMe 2014-09-18 19:13:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3381 bytes)

Diana 2 years ago

Oxygen Sensor section is all messed-up. First the sensor isn't hidden or placed to make replacement difficult on purpose. Because of its function it is generally installed just before and/or just after the catalytic converter. Which means that portion of a vehicles exhaust system buried behind the engine (exhaust manifold & header) or underneath the vehicle before the muffler. Secondly the sensor doesn't measure "fuel-in-the-tank". Rather, it provides feedback to your vehicles ECM (Electronic Control Module) which in turn adjust the combustion air-fuel mixture (ratio) for a proper balance of performance and economy.
More
Expand Replies (14) Reply
[Ubaldo Cielo]
Ubaldo Cielo 2 years ago

What idiot wrote this article?? do you push pencils around for a living? you must because you know absolutely nothing about cars,,, try googling oxygen sensor before you write... and they pay you wow????
More
[Ubaldo Cielo]
Ubaldo Cielo 2 years ago

By the way who is this jacobsen guy? has he ever touched a car in his life ??? is carmd anything like webmd? cause if it is ..thats scary... people jumping to conclusions... peoplr grossly misdiagnosing things... take this from a 35 year veteran in the auto repair business.. completely disregard this article and anyother by these people, thae are clueless.
More
[Tonya Stevenson]
Tonya Stevenson 2 years ago

anyone had premature tire wear. pirellis in 21000, toyos in 16000. completely worn smooth across and technicians say, "i cant tell you why". soft rubber
More
Expand Replies (4) Reply
[DEFAULT_USERNAME]
Commenter 2 years ago

OMG does anyone know anything about cars? O2 sensor? gas in tank,,,
More
Expand Replies (4) Reply
[Ubaldo Cielo]
Ubaldo Cielo 2 years ago

Yes lots of us know alot about cars , except these people who write these articles.
More
Expand Replies (1) Reply
[11]
11 2 years ago

Few months ago Yahoo ran a story on car service saying it was a waste to change your air filter. I hope no one really relies on Yahoo for auto advice.
More
Expand Replies (5) Reply
[CALIGULA]
CALIGULA 2 years ago

Want to avoid repairs, like I've said for 30 years, Don't Buy American Junk! Especially now after the American junk peddlers GM and Chrysler got bailed out. Those companies should be dead and gone, they couldn't COMPETE with Honda and Toyota and they FAILED. Remember when we were capitalists? I do. Don't buy American junk from the American junk makers.
More
Expand Replies (5) Reply
[Just Dave]
Just Dave 2 years ago

"...monitors the amount of unburned oxygen in the exhaust and tells the car’s computer when there is either too much or not enough gas in the tank"

Unbelievable
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”