help..my car does not start in cold weather, what might

来源: rsg11 2009-01-20 12:08:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1040 bytes)
be the problem. I replaced the old battery with a new one. it worked for one day. This morning when I tried to start my car, I heard battery-driven sound but no engine sound at all. I kept on turning the key to the right, it didn't work. Jump start didn't work, either. I kept on trying and trying for about a dozen time, then i began to hear a sudden "peng" noise and i can feel the shake at the same time. I realized it was about to work. I kept the key in the start position, I began to hear two or more " peng" "peng". After a few second, I heard normal starting sound and finally the engine started. I haven't have the sparkle plug changed in the past 8 years. My car is 96 Corolla.

Recently, I also heard scratching sound from the belts after the engine started. At first, it comes with low speed then high speed, and disappeared in about one minutes. This seems also have something to do with low temperature. Is this related to the engine starting problem or is a different issue?

Thank you for your advice

所有跟帖: 

回复:help..my car does not start in cold weather, what might -xxhhwxc- 给 xxhhwxc 发送悄悄话 (461 bytes) () 01/20/2009 postreply 14:48:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”