看看这个,如果他不欠房租你是可以让他走然后卖的。如果已经欠了房租恐怕很难

来源: rapidestate 2020-11-06 17:55:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1964 bytes)
回答: IL eviction寻求帮助skiiiiiii2020-11-06 17:41:11

https://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/resource/coronavirus-you-cannot-be-evicted-if-you-cannot-pay-the-rent  

Can my landlord make me leave because my landlord wants to sell the property or move into the property?

Although the state moratorium allows your landlord to start the eviction process if your landlord serves you a written 60-day notice of an intent to sell the property or to move into the property (and the affidavit mentioned above), the federal moratorium likely prohibits it. The law is not entirely clear, but you must meet requirements, including being behind in rent, to be covered by the federal moratorium. If you get this kind of notice from your landlord, read the statement "Declaration" in Form D below. If all of that is true, sign it, and give it to your landlord. Don't forget to make a copy for your records. And, speak with a lawyer right away. See "Get Legal Help" below. 

所有活动帖: 

现在的问题是人赶不走。就算是eviction 开庭了,光是积压的案件慢慢处理就已经是便秘了。 -东施爱美- 给 东施爱美 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2020 postreply 20:16:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”