这是三小时前CNN上的报道。

来源: greennew 2020-01-24 12:05:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (11171 bytes)

这是三小时前CNN上的报道。

3 hr 31 min ago

China is being "quite transparent," says NIH head

Fauci speaks in 2017.
Fauci speaks in 2017. Paul Morigi/Getty Images

Anthony Fauci, from the US National Institutes of Health (NIH), spoke briefly to reporters ahead of the coronavirus briefing on Capitol Hill Friday. 

Fauci, who is the director of the national institute of allergies and infectious diseases at the agency, said that he feels China is being more transparent with the world this time than it was during previous outbreaks, such as the 2003 SARS outbreak.  

“This time around from my perception they look like they’re being quite transparent,” he said. 

Fauci said that China's decision to shut down travel may not have a huge impact on containing the spread, but “it’s their judgment that this is something that in fact is going to help.” 

“That’s something that I don’t think we could possibly do in the United States, I can’t imagine shutting down New York or Los Angeles, but the judgement on the part of the Chinese health authorities is that given the fact that it’s spreading throughout the provinces... it’s their judgement that this is something that in fact is going to help in containing it. Whether or not it does or does not is really open to question because historically when you shut things down it doesn’t have a major effect.”

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”