这是撒谎吗?

来源: OrangeBread 2019-07-06 08:53:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3196 bytes)

偶让房客自动转账,但有的还是寄支票,这个说寄了支票,银行已经withdrawn了,又说寄的支票没cash out,

可能吗?一般没cash out的支票,账上不会是withdrawn吧, 除非casher check。

以下是她的2个Email

I checked my with my bank and the check was scheduled for June 26th, and it shows it was delivered. I am traveling in Europe right now, but can contact my bank from here. However, the amount of $XXXX was withdrawn on the 27th from my account 。

I apologize for not responding sooner. I was waiting to hear back from my bank. 
They confirmed that the check has been sent but has not been cashed. 

I am attaching proof of payment to this email. 

It is an automated payment, and I did not change any information. Since it went through without problems in the past, the information should be correct. The only explanation I have is that there was an issue in the mail. I believe the cheque comes with regular mail. Has that been the case last month? 

Because I am in Europe currently, I cannot send a second check by mail, and it is also harder form me to make phone calls. 
If you have not received it by the end of the day, I will talk to my bank about the fastest way to send another payment (again, the money has already been withdrawn from my account the day it was mailed though it shows you have not cashed it yet). In the future I will also schedule the payment two weeks earlier to avoid any hold ups with the mail if that should have been the case (though this has not been the case with the previous landlord). 

I apologize for the inconvenience but have been acting responsibly and am still not clear what happened to the payment. 

Best regards,
Daniela Gibson

所有跟帖: 

等几天看看? -喜喜哈哈- 给 喜喜哈哈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2019 postreply 09:51:25

这个是对的。银行付账,支票一寄出去,钱已经从账上划走。 -gccard- 给 gccard 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2019 postreply 11:12:02

那是certified check. 普通check开出去银行哪里知道 -DrunkCrab- 给 DrunkCrab 发送悄悄话 DrunkCrab 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2019 postreply 12:35:38

听着合理,经常碰到这种情况 -freedom321- 给 freedom321 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2019 postreply 11:23:38

不是说谎, 他用bill pay 的话, 设定支票deliver的那天,钱就从账户里划走了,不管你 -DT153- 给 DT153 发送悄悄话 (215 bytes) () 07/06/2019 postreply 15:27:45

谢谢!对的,Wells Fargo就这样。 -OrangeBread- 给 OrangeBread 发送悄悄话 OrangeBread 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2019 postreply 09:26:31

听起来是用的online bill pay;你这个租客以前有过问题吗 -gqc- 给 gqc 发送悄悄话 gqc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2019 postreply 16:17:53

对,是online bill pay, 银行送出来的是E Check. 她银行在她的账户上已经扣了钱。 -noexit- 给 noexit 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2019 postreply 05:51:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”