My answers

来源: borisg 2017-12-29 17:07:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3152 bytes)
回答: 关于section 8的新手问题若拙2017-12-29 14:49:56

最近刚刚开始有section 8的租客,很奇怪他们都是section 8 cover所有的rent. 我以前听说section 8只cover一部分租金,需要自负一部分。但是我的租客好像都是一分钱也没办法付房租的。 这是怎么一回事?

1. if they work (or getting child support, etc) they have to pay according to what they have. Your tenant has no nominal income except welfare (although every single mom has some guy living with her....that's just part of the system no body cares)

还有就是section 8如果要涨房租的话,是不是只要求涨到Fair Market rent, 就一定会批准? 是不是要在一年lease结束前提出request? 现在刚签的lease price比本地区的Fair Market rent要低一两百。

2. They have their guideline each type of unit shoud charge how much, the numbers is usually a little higher than the market price. Your request to increase rent below this limit is not always accepted because you are dealing with a bureacracy. Then you have to make it clear whether you want to keep the tenant at current rent level. 

I have very few Sec 8 tenant because I hate the annual inspections. They will always find something wrong for you to work with, which is the tenant's fault.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢回答!学习了! -若拙- 给 若拙 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2017 postreply 17:17:25

修修也好。人家给免费咨询,不要钱的。 -sweetptt- 给 sweetptt 发送悄悄话 sweetptt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2017 postreply 17:20:07

谢谢波大和薯爷! -若拙- 给 若拙 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2017 postreply 19:51:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”