请问群里朋友们,厨房sink 的异味,要怎样才能消除

来源: YinYin 2017-05-08 10:05:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3144 bytes)

我们刚搬进来才一个星期的房客今天给我写了这个email, 感觉这房客挺麻烦的。我们的房子象新房子,他还有这么多挑剔…。 

请问群里朋友们,他所说的 厨房sink 的异味,要怎样才能消除?谢谢你们啦!

其实我真的没闻到过什么。

SEVERELY foul odor underneath the kitchen sink.  It smells very much like urine, and it is persistent regardless of the odor-neutralizing solutions we apply.

================================================

Ma’am:

Again, we appreciate the opportunity to rent this unit.  It is going to work out just fine.  As I mentioned before, there are a couple of deficiencies that I believe can be resolved fairly quickly.  I also wanted to bring some things to your attention that are easy to bypass on a quick inspection.

The biggest issue we’ve found, that we’ve been unable to resolve on our own (despite spending upwards of $50 on potential solutions), is a SEVERELY foul odor underneath the kitchen sink.  It smells very much like urine, and it is persistent regardless of the odor-neutralizing solutions we apply.  It has lessened somewhat, but it is unbearable to open the cabinet for any length of time.  We appreciate any solutions you can offer for this problem.

The center blind in the dining area (just off the kitchen) is barely useable, and is only able to partially open.  It would seem that the gearing is stripped.  There was also quite a few light bulbs that required replacing, far beyond what would be the normal requirement for “move-in ready”.

Aside from that, there is some minor damage that is common with living in a space:  minor scratches on floors, dents on corners, blinds with slight damage to them.  There was a striker to a door to a bedroom that was completely backwards.  I fixed that fairly easily, in any case.  I was also wondering as to the possibility of replacing the deadbolt with another that would have a key, as this provides better security that just the thumb lock on the knob.  If you like, I can replace the two deadbolt and knob sets (which I’ve done before), so that the four locks (two on front door, two on garage door) all use the same key.  Other solutions, such as electronic locks, etc, are also available, and I can set these up for you if you like.

We look forward to our future at the property, and also look forward to working with you to apply common sense and acceptable solutions to any issues that exist or may arise.  Photos of most issues are available, and I welcome an arranged visit to inspect the issues for yourselves.  Thank you!

所有跟帖: 

看來像是木頭潮濕腐爛味道? -calvinwch- 给 calvinwch 发送悄悄话 calvinwch 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 11:20:08

I didn't smell it. I guess the new tenant just kind of picky. Th -YinYin- 给 YinYin 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 14:03:12

Here is what I did. -hhtt- 给 hhtt 发送悄悄话 hhtt 的博客首页 (206 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 11:26:39

it is underneath the kitchen sink, not in the sink. -calvinwch- 给 calvinwch 发送悄悄话 calvinwch 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 11:40:54

Sorry, just read the heading, not the content. -hhtt- 给 hhtt 发送悄悄话 hhtt 的博客首页 (372 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 11:50:31

2. A field mice dyed under the subfloor, Do you have any solutio -YinYin- 给 YinYin 发送悄悄话 (245 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 14:09:08

Based on what your tenant telling u, you need to take a look. -hhtt- 给 hhtt 发送悄悄话 hhtt 的博客首页 (315 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 16:51:42

下水管trap有没有装错? -slow_quick- 给 slow_quick 发送悄悄话 slow_quick 的博客首页 (258 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 14:45:02

If trap is wrong, the smell will come from the sink. But it is -hhtt- 给 hhtt 发送悄悄话 hhtt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2017 postreply 16:46:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”