Questions on caulking and grout;

来源: joeyli 2016-08-27 15:00:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1602 bytes)

先多謝大家賜教.  Thanks to all of you who have been so helpful.  I really learned from all of you. 

1. Picture 1 shows the area above the kitchen sink with the paint peeling off.  I want to patch the wall before painting. I used Elmer's nail hole filler, but it would not stay there.  What product should I use to patch the wall?  Speckle?  Seems to be pretty thick for what I am looking for.  I understand then I should sand it once it dries.  Later I can paint it.

2. I used clear silicone caulk to recaulk parts of the bathtub (Pic 2).  Is this enough coating?  Since it is clear, it does not seem to show as much as the white caulk.

3. What product should I use to fill in for the grout between the tiles?  I don't plan to regrout, ie. take the old grount out and then redo everything.  I just want to fill in the missing edges (Pic 3, not taken so well). The vertical line grout is not missing as much as the horizontal line.  Ideally there is a pen-shaped grout filler.   I believe what I have is the most basic grout for white tiles in the bathtub.

所有跟帖: 

No shortcuts -柠檬椰子汁- 给 柠檬椰子汁 发送悄悄话 (730 bytes) () 08/27/2016 postreply 17:34:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”