男人只要还有梦, 心就不会老

来源: 原子蛋 2016-06-17 22:49:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3983 bytes)

虽然这星期被工作的事烤焦了, 但是, 

我刚刚收到了公司老板的信, 这2年从公司自W2工资以外收到了不少咨询费, 但钱只是一方面, 关键是这2年的幸苦得到了认可。

自己也运行过公司, 深知做的好的网站不仅仅是为公司提供计术支援,还得能为公司增加销售, 是最终的目标, 不是每个人能做到的。

做一个独挡一面的KEY 员工, 不是我的职业梦, 但在没有更好的选择和创业机会前, 把本职工作和公司的业绩挂钩起来, 是一个男人最起码应该去努力的, 我想我做到这点了。

等装修完毕后, 我得好好想想如何再去创业。男人只要还有梦, 心就不会老。

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It sounds like your team has made some huge strides this past week with regards to the rollout of the new site; AWESOME!

I thought I’d let you know that Brian and I were with representatives of two of our customers earlier this week. 

To a man, from the presidents of both companies to the people who run their service counters, they could not have been more in love with our website. You’ve probably heard much of this before but “industry standard” and “game changer” were just two of the ways it was described.

Be proud of what you’ve achieved since it absolutely sets us apart, far apart, from our competition and other industry suppliers as well.

所有跟帖: 

赞???? -moon.6- 给 moon.6 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 08:15:02

实话实说,你老总是差那么一点点。你这不得罪了女汉子了吗? -pssci- 给 pssci 发送悄悄话 pssci 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 08:44:38

风哥就是厉害! -njrookie- 给 njrookie 发送悄悄话 njrookie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 16:13:40

赞一个,梦在斗志就在 -homeluver- 给 homeluver 发送悄悄话 homeluver 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 23:25:32

做父亲了吗?努力,玩得差不多啦, 不要把这个梦忘记。 -大百百- 给 大百百 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2016 postreply 12:13:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”