How to handle this kind of tenant? (she is a single lady btw)

来源: ghjmmzhang 2014-02-06 11:16:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1354 bytes)
My property manager (help me to manage my rental) sent me a email yesterday.  I am asking if anyone has good suggestions to treat this tenant.  Thank you very much in advance!

The tenant called me yesterday evening to let me know that she is having trouble paying the rent.  She told me she lost her job, but is looking for another one.  She is on unemployment and says she only gets $1400 a month.  She has asked if we could reduce her rent to $1000 until she gets another job.  I am a bit skeptical about her situation.  We have helped her on several occasions now,  first by allowing her to pay on the 11th of the month without a late charge, then she has been late several times even after allowing her an extension.  In December she didn't pay until very late in the month and when I called her and told her we were going to start eviction if she didn't pay the rent she was surprised that we would start eviction when she wasn't even 30 days late.  I'm not sure how you want to handle it.  I have been trying to think of a way we could verify that what she is saying is true, but I'm not sure how we would do that. I thought about asking her for bank statements every month, but that wouldn't necessarily show all of her income.  Any ideas.

Any ideas please?

所有跟帖: 

同意解除合同,让她找便宜的地方住 -万枫- 给 万枫 发送悄悄话 万枫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2014 postreply 11:36:33

房租多少?住了多久?除了租金有无常麻烦?押金多少?赶人期多久?貌似10有89留不得了。 -MrsKwok- 给 MrsKwok 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2014 postreply 11:39:39

at least she is honest with you. -78qwert- 给 78qwert 发送悄悄话 (26 bytes) () 02/06/2014 postreply 13:06:24

回复:How to handle this kind of tenant? (she is a single lady btw) -ghjmmzhang- 给 ghjmmzhang 发送悄悄话 (271 bytes) () 02/06/2014 postreply 13:26:34

那好象很难协调了,就算先付一千,余下的慢慢从以后(如果找得到工)再多付回来, -MrsKwok- 给 MrsKwok 发送悄悄话 (54 bytes) () 02/06/2014 postreply 13:56:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”