经验分享:有地基问题房子的选择及修复的注意事项

来源: wuzhong82 2014-01-22 19:47:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4883 bytes)
在德州,据说大部分的房子在其使用寿命里都会出现地基问题。近来,good deal越来越难遇到。如果你有幸遇到,大部分会是地基有问题。关于地基的理论及实践,早有大侠论述,这里是我切身体会的几点注意事项。

1. 选择有地基问题的房屋宜低不宜高。在找到一个参考点,也就是一个相对稳定的点后,比如房子中心点,其余的区域如果有偏差,要像一个方向偏差。通常是低于参考点。我也见过中心低,四周高的锅形。现在的地基公司基本原理还是“顶”低的地方去向高处看齐。对于高,就没有很有效的办法。

曾经买过房角是高的的房子,地基公司的方案是把整栋房子打桩抬高向高处看齐。那样的话,不仅仅是地基,所有的Plumbing重新接,还要Mud Jacking. 这花费大到你都不想活了。

我感觉大部分房子一处特别高的,主要是因为Drainage的问题,比如常年泡水。如果是长期持有,可以试试把排水修了,种上几棵根长吸水的Bush在角上。也有很多整栋房子地面倾斜,也只能一排排桩打下,把房子抗正。

2. 现在修地基的顺序一般是

1.Engineering Report --》2. City Permit   --》3.Plumbing Test --》4. Dig the holes --> 5. Lift -->6. Measure the level and adjust -->7. Fill the holes and do the concrete --> 8. Final Plumbing Test --》9. City final acceptance

If the final plumbing test passed, that order is acceptable. In my experience, if the previous foundation is bad, most likely the final plumbing test fails. In this case, you have to fix the slab leaking. it is one of the hardest job to do. A licensed plumber normally charge about $2000 to $2500 per leak for locating and fixing. I know some even higher.

Most of time, these slab leaking happens at the spot not far away from the holes digged for foundation repair. If you found the leaks, especially these hardest ones, before they fill the holes. The cost is minimum comparing the later. I had one fixed for $450 by licensed plumber. At this time, a handyman can do the work. you save more.

So the recommended order is 

1.Engineering Report --》2. City Permit   --》3.Plumbing Test --》4. Dig the holes --> 5. Lift -->6. Measure the level and adjust   --> 7. Final Plumbing Test --》8. If failed, the plumber can do locating immediately --> 9. Find people fix the leak --> 10. redo the plumbing test -->11. Fill the holes and do the concrete--> 12. City final acceptance

At the end, don't forget asking for the documents and transferable lifetime warranty. It is important when you sell the house. (However, a Latino foundation repair guy told me that they can always find the causes to void the warranty. such as, bush, gutter, drainage, soak house, keep the moisture, bla bla).

所有跟帖: 

顶。 -wxcmvyanyan- 给 wxcmvyanyan 发送悄悄话 wxcmvyanyan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2014 postreply 19:54:47

看不太懂,谢谢经验! -9876543- 给 9876543 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2014 postreply 20:12:17

好文,学了一条,谢谢 -说的好- 给 说的好 发送悄悄话 说的好 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2014 postreply 20:53:02

顶经验贴。不知在预防地基的问题上可以做些什么 -KissingFrog- 给 KissingFrog 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2014 postreply 22:17:27

水!防漏水,防室外积水。 -gutu- 给 gutu 发送悄悄话 gutu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/23/2014 postreply 06:37:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”