County Auditor Office

来源: Mason 2013-10-06 06:53:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1994 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Mason ] 在 2013-10-06 07:09:35 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 什么是炕忒?winv2013-10-06 06:31:16
Here is in my rental application form:

In signing this application, I/We hereby authorize the landlord to obtain a consumer report, and other information as deems necessary, for the purpose of evaluating my application. I/We understand that such information may include, but is not limited to, credit history, employment/salary details, vehicle records, licensing records, and/or other necessary information. I/We understand that subsequent consumer reports may be obtained and utilized under this authorization in connection with an update, renewal, extension or collection with respect or in connection with the rental or lease of a residence for which application is made.

I/We understand that falsifying of information will be grounds for rejection for tenancy and forfeit earnest money. If any information supplied on this application is later found to be false, this is ground for termination on tenancy.

I/We hereby expressly release and hold harmless the landlords, and any procurer or furnisher of information from any liability what–so-ever in the use, procurement, or furnishing of such information. I/We further understand that my application information may be provided to various local, state and/or federal government agencies, including without limitations, various law enforcement agencies.

I/We make a payment of earnest money, which is to be forfeited if the application is cancelled by the perspective tenant.

I/We understand that if the application is not approved, Lessor will return the earnest money deposit, but will retain the application fee.

Application fee: $35.00 per person over the age of 18.
Earnest money: $100.00

This application is made subject to approval of the owners and may without cause be disapproved. It has been agreed that such disapproval shall not be considered a reflection upon applicant.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”