It is always nice to diversify

来源: ZhangZhouDaTou 2013-09-12 09:50:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1024 bytes)
The tax rate is NOT necessary lower for rental. Yes, we may be "flexible" at rent but you have to sell the property as a whole piece; during the year property sold, the tax on gains could be sky high.

Kozy insists that the return rate on rental is 12% + every year. It is mis-calculation. I believe you only use the rent as "gain/loss". If you combine the property value change and the rent together (to be fair comparison with funds), the return could be negative in 2009 and could be 50% in 2012.

The beauty of wealth management is to have the highest after-tax cumulative return at the year you need to use the $$. You'll not give up a project if the first year's cash flow is negative although you know the return is good in coming years.

I'll provide a list of funds with 10%+ average yearly return. Let me know if you are interested in certain sectors.

Long time no "see" friends in TZLC.

Happy investing!

所有跟帖: 

good point. Can you send me some funds with 10%+ average yearly -shanyao- 给 shanyao 发送悄悄话 shanyao 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 02:02:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”