Short Sale 求解: First lien holder 在一个月前已经通过,现在second lien holder

来源: mimitan 2013-07-24 19:10:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1334 bytes)
这是我的agent 转个我的case attoney (negotiator )给我的agent 的email,我该怎么办呢?
请前辈指点

So here is what the 2nd lender xxxx is asking for. They want a minimum of 30% of the unpaid principal balance which is $70,751.40 (as of today) and 30% that amount would be about $21,226 minus what the first would allow which is 6K leaving estimated $15,230.

I asked the lender if they would consider a promissory note for the 30% - they said we could find out what the seller would be willing to do and send it to them to submit to their investor.

I then asked if we were to do the 30% could anyone contribute to this - she said yes as long as the contribution is on the HUD - they do not do split approval letters. Which may cause an issue with our first lender who's only allowing a max of $6K on their HUD. But if we are able to get the contribution we may be able to get it approved.

I need you to go to both the buyers and seller and update them on where we are. See what they can or are willing to do. Then update me as soon as possible.

所有跟帖: 

现在second lien holder 要求30%的principal balance, 作为buyer, 我该怎么办? -mimitan- 给 mimitan 发送悄悄话 mimitan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2013 postreply 19:12:43

How much is your margin of profit without this scenario? -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2013 postreply 19:35:18

回复:How much is your margin of profit without this scenario? -mimitan- 给 mimitan 发送悄悄话 mimitan 的博客首页 (384 bytes) () 07/24/2013 postreply 20:08:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”