Condo Loan Help Wanted

来源: 地北天南 2013-05-08 16:20:28 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1081 bytes)

申请loan 购买一个 townhouse/condo. 因为HOA 不能提供有关资料 (见下, 我的realtor 写的情况说明) loan 得不到approve.

急寻是否有人能提供帮助. 先谢了.
(所有其它文件都已做好)

Hi Daivd
xxxx want to proceed the loan thru your bank (A Credit Union Bank), before I submit the loan, I would like provide some basic information.

This is a CONDO, condo questionnaire didn't have unit count listed under the occupancy, see attached.  For the lender to sell the loan, they must have the break down on the units counts, since this HOA don't have break down for me, I can't move forward on this loan for him! So I have sent him to you, to see if you can take the case, if so, he and I will be able to forward all the loan documentation to you so from this point you can help me to closed this condo purchase for him! all the appraisal etc were completed, we can't closed just because this silly occupancy count issue!!

hope you can help him from this point on!! let me know if I can assist in anyway!!

所有跟帖: 

Condo questionnaire -Huangmm- 给 Huangmm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2013 postreply 17:18:27

Condo questionnaire 卡了我的appraisal two weeks -huangmm- 给 huangmm 发送悄悄话 (257 bytes) () 05/08/2013 postreply 17:24:57

Contact HOA and ask them to provide the lender required informat -SR99- 给 SR99 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2013 postreply 17:18:31

Contact HOA ,他们会帮忙。等我买到了,得好好谢谢她们。 -huangmm- 给 huangmm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2013 postreply 17:27:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”