夜长真梦多啊。JY, Mike369 老大,我在楼下回了JY的帖,不知为啥给删了。你们能帮我看看吗?

来源: 黄小金 2012-05-25 02:26:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4896 bytes)

JY 老大,可惜你的帖给删了,不然的话是个好帖 - 给我们后飞的笨鸟长长知识。我中文打字不利落,恕我写英文了。

Yes, my agent is a new kid in town, but he is a very nice guy.  I signed a non-exclusive contract with him - I take care of the ad inside of the university such as off the campus housing service since the agents are not allowed to, while he takes care of others.  It ends up he just listed in MLS and put a sign outside of the house. For some reasons, he did not want to list on Craiglist, so I have to list it on my own. so in short, I posted two ads so far - one in school and one on craiglist. 

The reviews from the people I brought in are not bad - I spent >20K to renovated in April. I did not offer W/D in the building per suggestion from my agent since there are 4 laundromats within 1-mile distance and one of them is just two blocks away from my house.  Since only one water meter serves the while building, I will pay for the water and sewage bill for the whole building.

However, the young family I target for did ask for the W/D. Now I decided to let tenant to use the basement and install a dryer to let them use it. I planed to install a separated water meter but when the estimate from the handsome plumbing guy was sent to me yesterday, I thought I might be better off to just pay the water bill. :-)

You are right, people will use the third room as the bedroom - but when the people who has the three bedrooms in their mind came to see the house, they told me the room was too small right in front of my face (they are college students and want to share the house.)I listed as 2 bedrooms in craiglist.

My agent sent me the list of current rentals in Highland Park ; my listing price $1600 is at low end of 3 bedroom and high end of 2 bedrooms. 

I cannot figure out what go wrong with my house - should I list in local newspaper, or some large rental web sites such as rental.com?  I asked my agent if I should lower my rent, he said I should wait. :-(

Any advice would help.

所有跟帖: 

the main channels I use for ads. -jy101- 给 jy101 发送悄悄话 jy101 的博客首页 (106 bytes) () 05/25/2012 postreply 08:20:16

再加一个 www。rent。com, 我试了, 不错 -螺丝螺帽- 给 螺丝螺帽 发送悄悄话 螺丝螺帽 的博客首页 (342 bytes) () 05/25/2012 postreply 08:51:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”