有网友问怎样抗通缩。我不觉得房地产能抗通缩。我也不知道有别的asset class is better in 抗通缩.

来源: melody2010 2011-12-09 08:31:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3194 bytes)

我觉得长期来看通缩的可能性很小。一是inflation is the least painful way to solve serious national debts in US and European countries. Secondly, Americans are different from Japanese, they are raised as spenders. It will take a generation or two to change the consumer habit.从奢入简难。

Thirdly deflation is not necessarily a bad thing for savers. It means your savings will have more purchasing power down the road. To me the two most important aspects of my personal finance is saving for kids' college and post-college education, and our retirement. With deflation, retirement cost and education cost will likely go down as well. Deflation is not going to hurt savers, it will hurt spenders. It's the inflation which eats away my savings.

Fourthly, I only spent a very small portion of my portfolio on real estate, less than 10%. Most of my portfolio is in bonds, dividend-paying stocks, index fund, natural resources and cash position. I am trying to use the loan to leverage my holding in real estate by 4, so instead of worrying inflation eating away my portfolio, I transfer some risk to the banks.

所有跟帖: 

cash可以抗通缩,如果真有通缩的话。 -texastrader- 给 texastrader 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2011 postreply 12:37:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”