谢谢大地主的指点!如果以上所有的坏的预测都发生了,估计花多少钱能恢复原样? 这是我和我的agent 给我 email.

来源: mimitan 2011-09-15 14:04:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1848 bytes)

Matt,
I think I really like that house, but I really feel scared if they put something in the sewer and the furnace pipe, I know it is hard to fix these kind of problem.

Before I make an offer, I want to know if I can do the inspection contingency. if something is wrong, then I can walk away from the house and get my earnest money back.

When I do the inspection, I need the bank turn on the water and the electricity, then I can check the problem.
by the way, are you sure the HUD will pump the septic tank before I get the house?

I will greatly appreicate that you will answer my questions.

Unfortunately, with HUD, for an investor, there is not a contingency.  You can do an inspection, but if you decide to back out for an inspection issue, you will forfeit the earnest money.  There is no alternative to this as an investor.  I would recommend bringing an inspector by the house before submitting an offer. 

However, the problem with this is that utilities (water and power) are not on so it would be a pretty basic inspection.

所有跟帖: 

我的agent说我只能做basic inspection without turn on the water and elect -mimitan- 给 mimitan 发送悄悄话 (216 bytes) () 09/15/2011 postreply 14:20:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”