回复:stockton一直是美国房市的一根标杆。

来源: first_time_landlord 2011-08-18 13:34:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (914 bytes)
回答: stockton一直是美国房市的一根标杆。sweetptt2011-08-18 13:07:41

Stockton is at the low end of the market for sure, there are serve problems like drugs and robberies. I had an instance that some people broke in my property three times in a row while it was under repair, and the police came and told me that they could not do anything. Their suggestion to me is sell and leave :). Also don't expect recovery any time soon, the jobless rate is about 20%.

But still, my limitted experience suggests that it is a do-able time (with interest so low) and area from cash flow point of view. My feeling is that majority of the people are "nice", they would pay rent if they can. Plus, it is a "big" city with a population about 300K and still growing. I think the keys are (1) get good deals (2) good property management (tenant screening). (3) Choose relatively "good" neighborhood. (4) And maybe "good luck"? 

所有跟帖: 

谢谢firsttimelandlord热心地分享这么详尽的好经验! !! -littlepumpkin99- 给 littlepumpkin99 发送悄悄话 littlepumpkin99 的博客首页 (192 bytes) () 08/18/2011 postreply 13:59:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”