签owner occupant certification, 这意味着一定要搬进去住满一年才能出租吗?我空关房子一年再出租行吗?

来源: mimitan 2011-08-11 12:17:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2527 bytes)

最近看中一个Fannie Mae owned投资房,但是buyer agent让我签一个 owner occupant certification, 这意味着我一定要搬进去住满一年才能出租吗?我空关房子一年再出租行吗?

我的情况:我有几个出租房,目前和男友住在一起。

请大师们指教!

谢谢

OWNER OCCUPANT CERTIFICATION

Rider to the Real Estate Purchase Addendum

REO# _____________

Property Address ______________________________________

This is to certify that consistent with the representation made by me in the Real

Estate Purchase Addendum, Section 4, Use of Property, I will occupy, establish and use

the above-referenced property as my primary residence within 60 days after the Closing

and will continue to occupy the property as my primary residence for at least one year

after the date of occupancy, unless extenuating circumstances arise which are beyond my

control. If the property is a multi-unit property, I may rent units other than the unit that I

occupy as my primary residence. Furthermore, I fully understand that Fannie Mae is

relying upon my representation of being an owner occupant of the property, and that the

sale of the property to me by Fannie Mae is conditioned upon this representation.

In the event that I do not occupy the property as my primary residence in

accordance with the above certification, I shall pay Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) to

Seller as liquidated damages, which amount shall be in addition to Seller’s right to retain

any earnest money deposit and any other funds then paid by the Purchaser as liquidated

damages pursuant to Section 19 of the Real Estate Purchase Addendum and any other

remedy available to Seller at law or equity. Additionally, I agree to pay Seller’s

reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Seller in enforcing its rights hereunder.

所有跟帖: 

you could rent it or sell it if you have a good reason like losi -planotx- 给 planotx 发送悄悄话 (101 bytes) () 08/11/2011 postreply 12:58:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”