she should advice you on what the offer should be

来源: greenfieldcn 2011-07-14 21:05:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1084 bytes)

watch out on the contract terms (for example, what should be the cost division in your county), the gotta-you in the contract (what is the meaning of "AS-IS" sale), how to deal with unpermit constructure, where to find permit information, how to ask for credits based on the house condition, acting as a buffer between you and the seller to avoid direct conflict which may destroy the deal. She will also be able to know some short-sale or reo deals before they hit the market and give you a lead on these deals. The agent can do a lot or very little.With 1%, I can not see that an agent will do a lot for you.Btw, I AM NOT AN AGENT OR BROKER. I am in IT field and a RE investor. The lesson I learn is not to worry about small money. If you can make $50,000 with a flip, I do not mind giving my agent $3,000 bonus. One close deal or an advice or accessing to title search service will get it all back. She will also introduce me to other business partners. Networking is very important. Anyway, you do what you want to do. It does not seem that you will listen to someone else.

所有跟帖: 

you think I do not know what you are talking about? -longterminvestor- 给 longterminvestor 发送悄悄话 longterminvestor 的博客首页 (224 bytes) () 07/14/2011 postreply 22:35:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”